U$49 - Special Offer: U$33 (save 33%)
B&W Nudes Today – Complete Digital Workflow
Shoot Color. Showcase B&W: Fascination Black & White Photography - Impact & Class.
feat. Canadian Art Nude Model Hanna
In today’s crowded, fanciful colored, digitized (social) media world, B&W imagery creates impact more than ever and has not lost its purpose at all. On the contrary! This style lets your work and vision stand out.
This eWorkbook is suitable for everyone who is working with digital cameras (DSLR, mirrorless, point-and-shoot, bridge/super zoom, medium-format etc.).
You will learn the full creation process from idea findings, mood/story/look development, to camera settings & nifty hacks. You initially shoot in color – based on purposefully arranged lighting (= light/shadow character/quality) – and then follow Dan’s different, most comprehensive step-by-step conversion processes and strategies for classy and strong B&W imagery with tutorials for Photoshop, Lightroom, Plugins and other recommendations.
- 260 pages in total
- Practical workbook for the complete digital workflow
- Techniques are suitable for all digital cameras!
- Fundamental knowledge, case studies and modern approach on B&W Nudes
- Extensive hands-on theory part to strengthen your practical work
- Full equipment lists for beginners & pros
- High quality nude imagery/pictorials in theory part and case studies
- 4 all-inclusive case studies: Concept, look, shoot, post & conversion
- All technical parameters used during the shoots
- Detailed explanation on light directions, impact on shadow cast & quality, light interplay and location/set composition
- Over 330 tasteful art nude images throughout the workbooks
- Over 180 behind the scenes & illustrative images
- 10 light pattern analyses by Dan
- BONUS 1: 6 Videos (4x Shooting documentary & 2x Interviews) - ca. 70 min
- BONUS 2: 4 Photo Essays with Hanna.
Photo concept & another 40 pages full of inspiration! (PDFs)
- Nudity: Yes
- Immediate PDF Download (this is a digital product)